When we got back from Paducah, he could all the sudden sit up. I think it was all the holding he got. I don't think he was ever put down. It made his back stronger or something. He is also starting to scoot and can get up on all fours! The doctor was really impressed at his check-up this week. He is so cute. He has on a "Ready to Roll" outfit because we were taking the girls to their first tumbling class so I thought it was appropriate. Kristin said that under no circumstances could Everett participate in anything having to do with gymnastics. I told him it was good for his athleticism so maybe he'll change his mind one day???!!! I also took this priceless shot of Everett and Lucy as proof that someone in our house does like her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment