Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Dad Turns 60...ish!































Tonight we celebrated Dad's birthday by playing the best game ever...Catchphrase!!! We played girls against guys and well, we won't say who won because it's not important and whose really keeping track anyway, right!? Charlotte and Claire had a glorious time mooching cake off of everyone. I even caught Charlotte standing on a chair in the kitchen stuffing someone's leftover cake in her mouth as quickly as she could before she got caught! I don't know where she gets that sweet-tooth from!!! I just can't figure it out! Mom's cake was perfect payback (note her cake earlier in the month) and was as delicious as ever. The picture of our resident Monk, Scott, was actually him posing in the present I got my dad...a Snuggie (as seen on TV!) Everett hung out in his exersaucer and took as much in as he could handle. I think he's getting old enough to realize what is going on around him and...well...he might be a little worried.

1 comment:

  1. That house is gorgeous - not sure which one of y'all's it is but it's so pretty! Looks like a ton of fun. I hope your Dad had a wonderful birthday! The kids are cute cute cute!

    ReplyDelete